A total of 20 cabins are nestled peacefully amongst the pine trees at Rock Crest Lodge. Of those 20 cabins, 19 lie directly behind the lodge. All cabins are non-smoking and include full baths, mini-fridges, and the amenties listed here. A few of the cabins include full kitchens or even a hot tub! The largest cabin, French Creek Ranch, is actually a few miles down the road on its own 20 acres along babbling French Creek.
Log Cabin Options
Tucked in to the trees that border teh National Forest, our cabins offer an assortment of types and amenities to make your Black Hills cabin stay complete.
Top 7 Reasons Why Guests Love to Stay Here:
- Privacy. We are surrounded by 10 private acres boarding the National Forest.
- Location. We are in Custer and within walking distance to Purple Pie Place, Black Hills Burger & Bun, and downtown shops.
- Pet-Friendly. We know our four-legged friends are family, too!
- Service. Come and meet April, our General Manager, and her amazing team!
- Outdoor Pool. Our pool is open Memorial Weekend thru Labor Day Weekend (weather permitting).
- Cabins, Cabins, Cabins!
- Affordability. From cabins to our suites, we have a diverse options to meet your needs.
Amenities in all Lodge Rooms and Cabins include:
- All cabin and lodge rooms are fully climate-controlled
- Flat-screen TVs
- Mini-fridge (some cabins have full-size refridgerators)
- Wet bar (some cabins have full kitchens)
- Coffee maker
- Table & chairs
- AM/FM clock radio
- Free Wi-Fi
Rock Crest Lodge is open seasonally starting in May through mid-October. Discounted rates available through mid-June and starting again in September.
French Creek Ranch
Sleeps 24! French Creek Ranch is a beautiful, private six-bedroom ranch house on 20 acres along the picturesque French Creek. It's perfect for outdoorsmen, family reunions, retreat and discussion groups, or any group simply looking to get away from it all in a beautiful natural setting.
The Historic Kleeman House
The Kleeman House has always been a luxurious and grand retreat. Originally built as a hotel in the 1880's the Kleeman House hosted westerners traveling via stagecoach to Custer City. Newly and beautifully restored, the Kleeman House is now the perfect retreat for your group gathering.