French Creek Ranch
The ultimate luxury experience for up to 24 guests.
French Creek Ranch is a beautiful, private six-bedroom ranch house on 20 acres along the picturesque French Creek. It's perfect for outgoing outdoorsmen, family reunions, retreat and discussion groups, or any group simply looking to get away from it all in a beautiful natural setting.
This breathtaking yet cozy ranch provides the perfect group getaway for up to 24 guests and features a massive Great Room, a full kitchen, a game lounge, a wet bar, five full bathrooms, and a private basketball court. When the weather's nice, gather together and enjoy the view on the wraparound porch, or, in the winter months, relax in the Great Room in front of the gas fireplace.
Plus, it's only 2 miles from downtown Custer City, and 1.5 miles from the Custer State Park entrance.
The Full Details.
French Creek Ranch has an upper and lower level, a wraparound front porch, and even stables for your horses.
Upper level (sleeps 10):
- Bedroom #1: King bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom #2: King bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom #3: Queen bed (sleeps)
- Bedroom #4: Queen bed (sleeps 2)
- Three (3) full baths
- Great Room (includes sofa sleeper, which sleeps 2)
- Full kitchen
- Gas fireplace
- Washer & dryer
Lower level (sleeps 14):
- Bedroom #5: Two sets of bunk beds (sleeps 6)
- Bedroom $6: Two sets of bunk beds (sleeps 6)
- Two (2) full baths
- Living room (includes sofa sleeper, which sleeps 2)
- Game lounge (includes pool table, card table)
- Wet bar
You'll also find a stable for horses ($25/night per horse), a private basketball court, horseshoes, tetherball, and a firepit.
Contact us and get away from it all.
We can't wait for you to see our gorgeous French Creek Ranch. Give us a call at 877-412-2246 to book your stay or contact us online for more information today!
Pets are not allowed.